characteristics of our coffee are directly linked to the quality of green beans
we source. Biodiversity is the key to great quality coffee beans.
Why would you
buy Everest Coffee?
· Everest Coffee business was created to help save our
· Bliss-coffee by Everest is Sustainably shade grown using
biodiversity and sourced from Family-owned plantations.
· The coffee is grown at approx. 1500 meters.
· This coffee is Shade Grown reducing pest invasions
leading to a higher harvest and better quality coffee and supporting
· Shade grown coffee derives multi-dimensional tastes from
the surrounding plants
· Our coffee is hand-picked and processed under very
is the ultimate in coffee, the end result of the rich picture-perfect red
coffee fruit, grown at high altitudes. Our coffee plantations grow fruits,
vegetables and spices amidst their coffee, these drop organic matter
re-vitalising the soil, sustaining the farms for centuries. As the coffee beans
mature more slowly in the shade, natural sugars increase and enhance the
flavour of the coffee. This body, favour and aroma is reflected in the
exclusive taste and flavour in your cup of coffee, right here in New Zealand.
and a pleasant after taste – the cup that wakes you up!
Available as Whole Coffee beans and as Plunger/Filter
coffee and as Espresso/Stovetop Ground coffee